At Scrapbook Resumes, we’re always looking for great content and thought leadership to share with our readers.
Scrapbook Resumes is dedicated to helping professionals write the next chapter in their careers, whether they’re looking to find a new opportunity or take their career to the next level.
We accept content related to the job search, professional development, industry or professional insights, and career management and advancement. Please take a look at the other posts and topics in this section to get an idea of the content we would consider.
Guest Post Guidelines
Please read these guidelines carefully before submitting a post. Your guest post must meet the following requirements:
- Well written and high-quality original content containing helpful tips and examples: No press releases or news stories.
- Non-promotional in nature. No sales pitches endorsing a company or brand.
- A suggested title and subtitle.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link-building scheme will be rejected. Please be thoughtful about any links you include in articles you submit for consideration.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- No length requirements. Posts should be as long as they need to be to be comprehensive and of high quality. For more guidance, take a look at our existing articles.
How To Submit Guest Post
If you have a post that meets these guidelines, please email the post to [email protected] for consideration.