Score a 5 with The Best AP World History Books
Want To Earn Easy Money?
- InboxDollars: Make money in a variety of ways and get a $10 instant bonus. Claim InboxDollars Bonus Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping onine and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $10 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becoming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 point Bonus
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
Are you looking for the best AP World History review books so you can pass your exam and score a 5?
Then you’re in luck. We’ve compiled the top 3 best world history prep books for you today.
The AP World History Exam measures students’ knowledge of world history and their ability to think historically. Questions are based on key and supporting concepts, course themes, and the disciplinary practices and reasoning skills outlined in the course and exam description.
You can visit the AP World History student page for exam information and exam practice.
Exam Info And Course Content
The AP World History exam is 3 hours and 15 minutes long and has two sections — multiple choice/short answer and free-response. Each section is divided into two parts. You can see here for the AP World History Course Overview.
Want free money?
- Aspiration: Want to get spotted a $100 for free? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $100 just for opening a new debit card. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
College Board provides free example test questions, so click here if you want to check them out.
Last Time The Exam Changed
The AP World exam changed for the 2016-2017 school year. There were some minor changes to the content, but major changes to the format of the test. Be sure to get the latest AP world history textbook below.
There are fewer essays to write, but there are now four short answer questions, 1 document-based question, and 1 long essay question.
The Best AP World History Books
Best AP World History Textbook:
The AP world history exam is a challenging exam, and subject, so it’s important to be prepared. In order to make the most of your studying, you are advised to use the most popular and thorough AP World History Textbook.
This one is ranked highly amongst students: Traditions & Encounters: A Global Perspective on the Past. This textbook was specifically designed to help students teach you all the history vents that you need to understand and comprehend to pass the AP World History Exam. If you are determined to score a 5 on the AP World History Exam, we recommend this textbook.
Best AP World History Book:
With this fully revised and updated Barron’s World History AP guide, students will receive in-depth preparation for the NEW AP World History exam being administered for the first time in May. Reflects the new learning objectives and themes required by the College Board.
The key concepts at the beginning of each chapter serve as a study guide. This manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.
Best AP World History Prep Book:
Popular Gig Economy Jobs
As a shopper, you'll pick and deliver the items that customers want and get paid for it.
✓ Work anytime and get 100% of tips
✓ Work from anywhere
✓ Access Instant Deposit
Earn at least $425 in your city. for your first 55 completed deliveries, guaranteed. Earn every time you complete a delivery.
✓ Must have an insured car, scooter or bike
✓ You can get paid 100% of tips
✓ Get started in as little as 2 days
Deliver takeout food
Drive and deliver with DoorDash and start making money today. Pick your own schedule and use any car or bike. Fast signup, great pay, easy work.
✓ Work anytime
✓ Work from anywhere
✓ Access Fast Pay
In addition to all the great material in the bestselling classic Cracking the AP World History Exam guide—which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to AP Connect extras via our online portal—this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations! Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder.
Ways to Get Paid to Play Games On Your Phone?
- Solitaire Cube: Earn up $50 per month playing Solitaire with one of the highest-paying gaming apps on the web. Download Solitaire Cube (iOS only)
- Robinhood: This investing app lets you trade stocks and do everything for free and takes no fees — ever. Better yet, if you join through this link you can get a free stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint when you join (must complete signup).
- Survey Junkie: Want to get paid instantly via PayPal? Simply sign up for Survey Junkie, and the free survey site will pay you to fill out surveys and surf the web. There’s no catch. They have an A+ rating with the BBB and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
Resources For You
The most important thing you can do, truthfully, is to get a good textbook for your AP exam. It’s your tool for helping you learn the material that will be on the exam, help structure your preparation, and allow you to test your learning comprehension with review questions. It’s critical that you choose the books that are recommended as those will help you best prepare.
Here are some ideas for finding good textbooks:
- Check the College Board’s list of textbook recommendations on the AP course audit page for your exam.
- If you’re self-studying for an AP course that your school is offering, you can see if they have a textbook used for the actual course.
- Be diligent in reading reviews of any textbook you are planning on buying, and see if it helped others prepare for the AP exam.
A good AP review book is probably the second-most important resource you can have, after a good textbook. It’s not the most comprehensive manner of studying, but, it will allow you to review the most important information for the AP exam.
For example, if you have gone through your textbook, then as your test day draws closer, you may want a review book to keep the information lucid in your short-term memory. The Princeton Review and Barron’s are two generally well-regarded AP review book sources, but make sure you’re getting the best book for the specific course you are studying.
Want free money?