The Best AP Environmental Science Review Books
Want To Earn Easy Money?
- InboxDollars: Make money in a variety of ways and get a $10 instant bonus. Claim InboxDollars Bonus Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping onine and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $10 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becoming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 point Bonus
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
Are you looking for the best AP Environmental Science books so you can pass your AP exam and score a 5?
Then you’re in luck. We’ve narrowed down the Best AP Environmental Science books for you today.
AP Environmental Science Exam Overview
The AP Environmental Science exam is interdisciplinary, embracing topics from geology, biology, environmental studies, environmental science, chemistry, and geography. Exam questions are based on each major topic area outlined in the course description.
They are designed to cover your knowledge and depth of understanding of environmental science. Thought-provoking problems and questions based on fundamental ideas from environmental science are included along with questions based on the recall of basic facts and major concepts.
Want free money?
- Aspiration: Want to get spotted a $100 for free? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $100 just for opening a new debit card. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
The AP Environmental Science exam is 3 hours long and has two sections — multiple choice/short answer and free-response. Each section is divided into two parts. You can see here for the AP English Literature and Composition Course Overview.
The multiple choice section tests critical reading skills. You will read several passages and answer questions about the content, form, and style of each.
The free-response section tests your ability to analyze and interpret literary texts by composing clear and effective essays.
Last Time The Exam Changed
The AP Environmental Science Exam has not been changed and there is no indication that it will change in the near future.
The Best AP Environmental Science Books
AP Environmental Science Resources for You
The most important thing you can do, truthfully, is to get a good textbook for your AP exam. It’s your tool for helping you learn the material that will be on the exam, help structure your preparation, and allow you to test your learning comprehension with review questions. It’s critical that you choose the books that are recommended as those will help you best prepare.
|Our recommendation is that you absolutely study Environmental Science for AP textbook in order to fully prepare for the AP Environmental Science Exam.
Here are some ideas for finding other good textbooks:
- Check the College Board’s list of textbook recommendations on the AP course audit page for your exam.
- If you’re self-studying for an AP course that your school is offering, you can see if they have a textbook used for the actual course.
- Be diligent in reading reviews of any textbook you are planning on buying, and see if it helped others prepare for the AP exam.
A good AP review book is probably the second-most important resource you can have, after a good textbook. It’s not the most comprehensive manner of studying, but, it will allow you to review the most important information for the AP exam. For example, if you have gone through your textbook, then as your test day draws closer, you may want a review book to keep the information lucid in your short-term memory. The Princeton Review and Barron’s are two generally well-regarded AP review book sources, but make sure you’re getting the best book for the specific course you are studying.
|Our review book of choice for the Environmental Science Exam is Cracking the AP Environmental Science: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5.|
A good AP prep book is probably the third-most important resource you can have, after a good textbook and review book. These prep book offer tips include everything you need to know to achieve a high score and it has comprehensive content review for all test topics, so if you know you’ll be fully covered to score a 5 on your next AP exam. The best part about prep books? They include tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test, and that’s all that matters right now.
|Our prep book choice for the AP Environmental Science Exam is the Strive for 5: Preparing for the AP Environmental Science Exam, Second Edition.|
Want free money?